Jomati LLP are one of a number of organisations whose legal professionals contribute their expertise to our CPDcasts. CPDcasts are 30 minute downloadable Legal CPD Podcasts, each of which cover a specific CPD topic in extensive detail.
The following legal experts from Jomati LLP contribute to our CPDcasts:
Jomati LLP is a leading international management consultancy specialising in the legal profession. Its consultants have held worldwide level senior roles in law firm management, as general counsel and as providers of financial advice and services towards law firms.
Jomati typically work with senior and managing partners, heads of legal and practice area heads. They offer the following services to assist law firms:
- Market analysis and strategy development including domestic and international office and practice area development
- Strategy implementation including acquisitions of teams, firm-level mergers and disposals of offices and practice areas
- Partnership structuring including remuneration and reward systems
- Partnership and LLP financing including financing analysis, debt restructuring and fund raising
- Cash flow analysis and use of foreign exchange and derivative products to manage risks
- Client analysis and development including creation and management of client relationship management programmes
Like the idea of doing your Legal CPD differently? - To hear the contributors from Jomati LLP speak in our officially approved CPD Training Podcasts why not sign up to our service? Our CPDcasts are professional recorded to broadcast standards, are fully accredited and can be downloaded onto any MP3 player at the touch of a button.
What's more, you can also listen to them straight from the site so not having an MP3 player shouldn't be a barrier to flexible Legal CPD at a time that suits YOU!